Advanced Facilities offer a comprehensive approach to managing your mission critical data center environment. From power and cooling assessments to strategy and design – our Data Center Assessments can be customized to fit your needs and business requirements.
Our consulting services include:
- Data Center Design – Whether you are building out a new data center or retrofitting your existing one, our data center design consulting service will help you analyze your plans to make sure you have the highest availability in an efficient space
- Site Assessments – Our expert engineering team performs on-site data center specification and evaluations to examine the current performance and design of your facility.
- Power & Cooling Assessments – Ensure the reliability and extend service life by inspecting the operating condition of your data center’s critical power and cooling systems.
AFI’s experienced Data Center Consulting Team understands the special requirements of mission critical facilities like yours and it is our goal to help you achieve 100% system availability in your data center today and into the future,
Data Center Engineering and Design Experience
- Our professional engineering and consulting team combine design, engineering, project management and critical systems experience to help organizations protect their mission critical infrastructure
- We offer a unique understanding of both small and large data centers
- The team is staffed by Architectural, Electrical, Mechanical, and Structural Engineers as well as access to experts in Fire and Data and LEED Best Practices
- Experience in implementing data center energy efficiency best practices
- Detailed project management knowledge
- Business partnerships with all major hardware and equipment manufacturers
Data Center Assessment
Is your data center running as efficiently as possible? Are you ready for new server technology that may require different cooling and power requirements?
Since the change in technology never stops are you ready for:
- High Performance Compute Clusters
- Water cooled servers
- Server upgrades
- Changes to your networks
- Upgrading equipment
If environmental conditions are not taken into consideration during these changes a company could experience reliability issues within their mission critical facilities. Downtime is not acceptable, even the most robust technology is only as good as the infrastructure that supplies the power and protection to keep it running.
Our experienced team performs on-site data center assessments to examine the current performance and design of your facility. This is helpful when planning for the future as it identifies existing and future power and cooling capabilities. By conducting a Single-Point-of-Failure (SPOF) analysis our engineers are able to identify issues that may result in possible system interruptions and offer solutions to rectify the issue. The data center site assessment can also be helpful in identifying and resolving electrical issues within the facility. Data Center power quality problems can occur based on any number of issues like changes to your systems (adding & removing equipment), the age or your facility, harmonics, poor design installation practices, improper wiring between or within systems, or improper grounding.
Ensuring your facility can perform during power outages
AFI’s data center assessments provide a thorough look into your facility and crucial systems. Our approach takes into consideration current performance, as well as preparedness for the future. After inspection and analysis of your facility our engineers will provide you with a comprehensive report outlining the findings. The report will identify any potential trouble spots and offer solutions and recommendations for rectifying the issues. Our comprehensive report will include design considerations, technology improvements and maintenance programs necessary to “harden” your facility against possible interruptions.
Find out how a data center assessment can ensure your mission critical facility is performing at its best. You may also want to take a look at our preventive and managed maintenance programs.